Required skills & profiles for Photo Gallery Host
- Great English Written And Spoken Skills
- Great Attitude & Personality
- Great Hospitality Skills
- Great Sales Skills
- Sociable & approachable
- Positive thinking
- Passionate about the job
- Need of creating/being creative
- Share knowledge & inspire
- Demonstrates skills of leadership
- Email ethics
- Microsoft Office 2010
Pre interview – video application:
(2-3min long) of candidate answering questions below.
Video application should be very simple, recorded using just a cell phone, point and shoot camera or a computer web camera.
Video size should not be bigger than 640×480 and total file size and should not exceed more than 30MB. This video can be created by candidate in comfort of their home and then sent to you.
Answering the following questions:
- Tell us something about yourself?
- Why do you want to join a shipboard photography team as a photo host?
- What do you hope to learn on board?
- How do you see yourself as a leader in a multinational team?
- Do you possess leadership skills? If so, please give us one example where you have recognized yourself as a leader?
- Give us one example when you needed to think “outside the box” in order to resolve some issue?
- Have you ever had a chance to train & teach someone? Is yes, please explain.
- Have you ever worked as a host , if yes tell us about your previous work experience?
- Describe a situation where you solved an issue with a customer?
- What is the most exciting thing you have done in past 6 months?
- On a scale from 0-10 how happy are you & why?
- What is the strangest thing you have ever eaten?
- How do you see yourself 5 years from now?
We have created sample of this video application, to view please click on the following link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zEjiO3G-Wc